We will send TXT messages about the PCOB market.
1. Cost is $35.00 per day per booth not including any extras like power, water etc.
2. Date/Time: The PCOB Market will be held Saturday May 27th, 2023 starting from 8am to 1pm EST.
3. Event address is 710 E Bloomingdale Ave Brandon, FL 33511
4. Setup time is 6:30am to 8am EST.
5. Power is limited, please contact Sandra at 813-957-5458 if your booth requires power.
6. All spaces are 10 X 10 and are first come first select. ( Larger spaces can be accommodated if needed. )
7. Payment is due to PCOB no later then Monday May 22nd, 2023. Check and money order are to be made out to Presbyterian
Church of Bloomingdale and should be mailed to address above. If you wish to pay with cash please stop by the PCOB office Mon - Thur from 9am to 1pm EST. Please do not send cash through the US mail.
***Please Read Carefully and sign below***
Set up starts at 6:30am to 8am EST. on Saturday May, 27th 2023. Vendors need to be completely set up and ready for business by 8:00am.
Vendors are expected to stay open until 1:00 PM. After that you may break down and go. Vendors are responsible for collecting
their own payment and sales tax. We will not be responsible for any rejected forms of payment (checks, credit
1. Agrees to indemnify, defend, protect, and hold harmless the sponsors, proprietors of location and all its
associates for any personal injury, loss or damages to him/herself or any property loss or damages of any
nature suffered by any person, Vendors, and attendees while within the Vendor's space or caused by the
2. Agrees to hold harmless the sponsors, proprietors of the location, and its associates for any merchandise
lost, damaged or stolen.
3. Agrees that should an accident occur within the Vendor’s space caused by the Vendor’s displays,
products, or unsafe conditions, the Vendor will be held liable.
4. The Vendor agrees to save and hold harmless sponsors, proprietors, and all said associates from liability
resulting in such accidents.
5. Vendors are responsible for product liability and accurate representation of products offered for sale.
6. In executing this Agreement, the Vendor represents and warrants that the Vendor and its authorized
agent have completely read, fully understood, and voluntarily accepted these terms. The Vendor agrees to
abide by all rules and regulations provided by the organizers and/or Presbyterian Church of Bloomingdale, either written or oral.
By typing your name below and checking the agree box you and any of your workers, hereby agree to abide by these terms.